Start Date: TBD
Training Duration: 12 months
Hours: 32 hours per week
Compensation: $15 per hour
Housing: not provided
Host Company Description:
Assisting with research, filing, data entry, and recording and maintaining accurate and complete financial records.
- Preparing financial reports, such as balance sheets and income statements, invoices, and other documents.
- Working with bookkeeping software.
- Handling sensitive or confidential information with honesty and integrity.
- Prepare excel sheets and word documents.
- Talk with clients, perform interviews to understand their needs, and ask them for documents to keep updated our database.
- To apply for the Internship program, applicants must be full-time university students with an academic focus in Business / Accounting studies OR have graduated less than 12 months from the internship begin date.
- To apply for the Trainee program, applicants must hold Business / Accounting degrees and have least 1 year of professional work experience related to the degree, OR be career professionals of 5 or more years of professional experience in this field
- Excellent English skills
- Advanced Microsoft; Excel, Word, Outlook skills required
- Technical understanding of generally accepted accounting principles
- Strong analytical skills along with exceptional attention to detail
|Работна позиција:||Accounting Internship|
|Локација на работа:||New York City|