Company Description and Location:
The town often bills itself as “The Nation’s Summer Capital” due to the fact that it is a frequent summer vacation destination for Washington, D.C., residents as well as visitors from Maryland, Virginia, and Pennsylvania. Vacationers are drawn for many reasons, including the town’s charm and tax-free shopping. Still famous for its beaches, wooden boardwalk, eclectic shops, amusements, and sporting activities.
Zelky’s Beach Arcade & Zelky’s Donut Rings has a great atmosphere. You may be placed at one of four fun locations along the Rehoboth Beach Boardwalk. Work & Travel participants will interact with people from all over the United States. Zelky’s Beach Arcade & Zelky’s Donut Ring’s main purpose is for the customer to have fun. Zelky’s family-owned donut shop and family-friendly arcades are all within walking distance of each other on the Rehoboth Beach Boardwalk. Through customer service excellence, cutting-edge games, and top-of-the-line prizes, its team strives to go above and beyond all expectations to deliver memorable experiences and genuine, uninterrupted fun for everyone.
Weekly working hours: avg. 32h per week
Start Date/End Date: June 1st – 28th until August 30th – September 24th
- Advanced English;
- Must arrive on time and start working according to DS dates;
- Team member: Ensure the donut machines are functioning correctly, and prepare the donut batter as needed per the recipe. Works to assist guests recommending donuts and dipping sauces. Assists in inventory receiving, and stocking supplies. Assists in all cash handling functions including registers and daily reporting. Ensures donut shop area achieves the highest standards in areas of cleanliness, presentation, and service.
- Arcade Attendant: Assists guests with change, redeeming tickets for prizes, and all courtesy transactions throughout the arcade. Works to assist guests with game problems and knowledge of how to play the games. Assists in merchandising functions including display, inventory receiving, and stocking. Assists in all cash handling functions including registers and daily reporting. Ensures arcade area achieves the highest standards in areas of cleanliness, presentation, and service
- Training will be only on weekday mornings. The training paid at the hourly rate. Students will be trained in several different positions.
- The employer provides two shirts for free. Must wear closed-toed athletic shoes and khaki trousers. As the weather gets warm, khaki short trouser is allowed, but they must come to the knee.
Housing and Transportation:
- Accommodation must arrange own, leads will be given.
- Transportation – Walk, bike, public transportation.
|Работна позиција:||Team member|
|Локација на работа:||Rehoboth Beach, DE|