Company Description and Location:
York is incredibly historic, as the nation’s first chartered city in 1641 and the first incorporated city in 1642. The living history museum of Old York encompasses nine buildings including the old jail, a schoolhouse, and a tavern. The Museum of Old York is located in the heart of York Village. York is a year-round community, with festivals and family events in every season.
Anchorage Inn of York is located in located right on the beach in York, ME. A very beautiful, popular summer destination for New Englanders.
Weekly working hours: avg. 32 per week
Start Date/End Date: June 15th – July 1st until September 30th
- Intermediate level is required;
- Must arrive on time and start working according to DS dates;
- Housekeeper, Laundry: In this position duties include are not limited to; cleaning rooms, common areas, maintenance, and laundry in a resort. Male workers will be performing maintenance tasks in addition to other responsibilities. Flexibility to work days, evenings and weekends is a requirement. Students assigned to a given position may not be required to perform all the responsibilities listed above on one given day, but must be flexible and willing to do any and all items listed above.;
- Host, Cashier and Take-Out: The cashier/host/take-out positions are responsible for using our computer system to take orders, closeout open guest checks, greet guests, seat at specific tables following the seating chart, make change for guests, answer guest questions about the menu/restaurant, and be a smiling face that represents the restaurant well to the general public! An outgoing personality and willingness to talk with our guests is essential. Past experience as a cashier or working in a restaurant is a plus. Please note that this is not a serving position. Meals are available when working for a reduced rate. 1 meal per shift.
- Front Desk and Concierge Clerk: The front desk concierge position requires students to check in hotel guests, perform transactions, answer guest questions, speak over the phone, and any other tasks required by the supervisor on duty. Also, you might be required to set up and take down the continental breakfast. This position requires students to have excellent English skills.
- Paid hourly training. Students may be required to work less than 32 hours/ week during the training period.;
- No cost for provided uniform, return at end of the program. Please purchase khaki pants and comfortable shoes.;
Housing and Transportation:
- Housing on-site at a cost of $100 per week. (Refundable deposit of $200 is required upon arrival);
- Walk to work. Can use a bicycle for going to different places;
|Плата:||$12.00-$12.15.00 per hour|
|Локација на работа:||York Beach, ME|