Company Description and Location:
Tahoe City’s miles of shoreline rest both North and West along Lake Tahoe. An array of year-round activities – including hiking, camping, fishing, and water sports in summer – make our small town a wonderful place to spend time with the family, enjoy world-class recreation or just relax and enjoy the view. Enjoy four-star dining, homegrown coffee shops, elegant boutique shopping, art galleries, a walk along the lakeside trail system or Tahoe City’s century-old heritage, historic sites and museums.
At Wolfdale’s, we use ‘Cuisine Unique’ to describe our food and the personality of our restaurant. Since opening in 1978, we have developed a style of East-West cuisine and professional service that illustrates our reputation for and dedication to excellence. Our talented staff has an insatiable appetite for learning precisely what our guests enjoy. Creativity stemming from the basic skills of tradition is the challenge we love and readily embrace. Our high standards of a good restaurant have remained consistent throughout the years.
Weekly working hours: avg. 30+h per week
Start Date/End Date: May 20th – June 25th till September 10th – 15th
- Advanced English level is required;
- Must arrive on time and start working according to DS dates;
- Food Prep: prepare food items for cooking. Clean, wash, stock restaurant supplies and equipment while maintaining a clean work area. Must be able to work in a fast paced environment, follow directions and read safety manual. Must be able to lift heavy items, bend, stoop, reach items on high shelves.
- Dishwasher: wash pots and pans by hand in a very hot water, and use the dishwashing machine for glasses, dishes, and cutlery and then stack clean items in the appropriate area. Will also be removing trash and helping keep the kitchen area clean.
- Training provided;
- A complimentary dinner is provided on days that you work. Dinner is provided after closing;
- The employer will provide a shirt;
- Students must bring black or dark colored pants and black non-slip work shoes (close-toed athletic type shoe). Pants must be loose fitting and cover the ankle.
Housing and Transportation:
- Accommodation arranged by the employer at cost of $113 per week, a refundable deposit is required at cost of $200;
- Transportation – walk;
|Работна позиција:||Kitchen help|
|Локација на работа:||Tahoe City, CA|