Company Description and Location:
Hampton is a heavily trafficked oceanfront community. There are countless activities in the area including a concert venue, arcades, restaurants, souvenir shops, and a number of beachside attractions. The town of Hampton itself was once a major farming community, with few concerns about the needs of a vacationer’s paradise along its Atlantic shores. This neglect led to the formation of the Hampton Beach Village District. Established on June 26, 1907, the Hampton Beach Village District began a pattern of progress as it led the town to the future.
The Windjammer Motel is a family owned business located on the NH Seacoast, less than 5 minutes away from the beach. They have a strong repeat business and friendly customers. The atmosphere and location are healthy and friendly, and the area provides good opportunities for second jobs in the summertime.
Weekly working hours: avg. 32h per week
Start Date/End Date: June 10th – July 1st until September 5th – 15th
- Upper Intermediate English required;
- Housekeeping duties including but not limited to: making beds, vacuuming, dusting, cleaning floors and windows, scrubbing bathrooms, disposing of trash. Some gardening and working in laundry will also be required. It is important to stay flexible and work when needed. This is a private, family-owned business. Owners are very hands-on.
- Paid training on the job;
- Comfortable footwear/ sneakers. No open toe shoes. No tank tops;
Housing and Transportation:
- Accommodation provided by the employer at a cost of $110 per week;
- There is a housing deposit at cost of $220 that is due upon arrival;
- Transportation – Walking, housing is on site;
|Локација на работа:||Hampton, NH|