Company Description and Location:
Camden, Maine is proud to call itself the “Jewel of the Coast.” A beautiful seaport town with a harbor full of sail boats, Camden has been used as the setting for so many movies, from Carousel to Peyton Place, that it is what many people think of when they think of New England. With a series of annual festivals running all year round, including the US Toboggan Championships, the Summer Harbor Arts Juried Arts & Craft Show and Windjammer Weekend, there is always something to do in Camden. Whitehall is an ideal spring, summer, and early fall destination for those in search of an authentic Maine experience. The Camden Maine B&B accommodations offer luxury linens and many amenities desired by the modern traveler. Guests can relax and enjoy rambling front porches and front and back patios, perfect for enjoying a glass of wine or fresh lemonade. Flickering outdoor fire pits are the perfect places for evenings under the stars. Discover the Camden Maine inn the New York Times called a “dreamy postcard summertime” destination.
Weekly working hours: avg. 32h
Start Date/End Date: June 1st till September 30th
- Intermediate to Advanced English level is required;
- Must arrive on time and start working according to DS dates;
- Housekeeper: You will be standing, walking, pushing cart & lifting up to 30 lbs. Clean guest rooms, change linens, dust, vacuum, clean toilet, tub/shower, sinks, mirror & floors. Restock housekeeping carts. Other duties as assigned by supervisor;
- Kitchen help: Wash dishes, glassware. Maintain kitchen work areas and equipment in clean and orderly condition. Sort and remove trash, receive and store supplies.
- Students must bring comfortable non-slip shoes, polo shirts, and black khakis;
Housing and Transportation:
- Accommodation provided by the employer with cost of around $75 per week;
- Housing on site;
|Работна позиција:||Housekeeping / Kitchen Help|
|Плата:||$12.15 per hour|
|Локација на работа:||Camden, ME|