Company Description and Location: This restaurant is fun environment, many different people to work with, free meals at work. When pigs fly is in close proximity to; Downtown Kittery, Kittery Shopping Outlets, Downtown Portsmouth, beaches, and 1 1/2 hours north of Boston MA.
Weekly working hours: avg. 32h per week
Start Date/End Date: May 15th – June 10th until September 1st – 15th
- Upper Intermediate level is required;
- Must arrive on time and start working according to DS dates;
- Restaurant worker – Job responsibilities include but are not limited to; food preparation, cooking, dishwashing, cleaning, and other tasks assigned by the manager. Based on your performance you may be assigned to one specific area. Its important to stay flexible and willing to work as directed by the Kitchen Manager.
- Free meal while working
- Training provided at a regular rate;
- The employer will provide company hat and apron. Students should have non-slip shoes.
Housing and Transportation:
- Accommodation provided at cost of $125 per week. (Refundable deposit of $125 is required);
- Transportation – Students are in walking or biking distance to work.
|Работна позиција:||Restaurant worker|
|Локација на работа:||Kittery, ME|