Situated within South Carolina’s 60 miles of beautiful coastline, Myrtle Beach is one of the most popular east coast summer hotspots. During the summer months, its population of 26,000 explodes to more than 350,000! There’s more to Myrtle Beach than its beautiful sand and waves, perfect for swimming, tanning, and relaxation. From its delicious restaurants, famous nightclubs, and amazing shopping, to its fun-filled amusement parks, beautiful golf courses, and numerous recreation and sports facilities, Myrtle Beach is a popular destination.
Myrtle Beach Oceanfront Resort lies in the heart of the bustling coastal resort of Myrtle Beach. Located across the street from Family Kingdom Amusement Park and just 2.5 miles from the bustling Broadway at the Beach venue. Each of the resort’s spacious, beautifully decorated villas features a fully equipped kitchen or kitchenette, sleeper sofa, and furnished balcony.
Weekly working hours: avg. 32h + per week
Start Date/End Date: May 15th – June 20h until September 5th – 12th
- Advanced English required;
- Host/Hostess duties($9.50): Greet patrons that arrive to the restaurant. Assign table, escort patron to table and present menu.
- Server duties($2.52 + tips): Write down Food & Beverage order requested by the patron. Input patron orders via a computerized POS system. Deliver food and beverage items to the table and ensure the patrons are satisfied. Present bill and accept payment. Other duties: Bussing tables and set up for the next guest.
- Housekeeper/ Laundry($10.00): Responsible for cleaning all assigned units. Cleaning kitchens, cleaning bathrooms, cleaning living room, cleaning dining room, cleaning balcony, replenish supplies and linens. Responsible for taking care of assigned mid-week cleans and during the week cleans. Folds Laundry material by hand and machine such as sheets, pillowcases, washcloth, towels, blankets, and bedspreads. Loads washers and dryers.
- Pool Concierge($10.00): Provides travel information, personalized services and arranges accommodations for all resort guest by performing the following duties. Provides guest with information regarding local restaurants, shopping and attractions, directions, (traces routes on maps), local religious service schedules and locations, golf courses, sporting events, and child/pet care. Assists guest with special requests for services such as Spa, towels, Food & Beverage. Ensure guests that only registered owners and guests have use of the pool amenities.
- $2 per meal while working.
- Uniform is provided by the employer
- Must provide your own non-slip black shoes and black pants. The essential clothing for lifeguards consists of a swimsuit for females and swim trunks or Bermuda shorts for males. Flip-flop sandals are a prudent choice among lifeguards for practicality and ease of removal.
Housing and Transportation:
- Housing must arrange own, leads will be given;
- Transportation: walk or bike;
|Работна позиција:||Resort Worker|
|Локација на работа:||Myrtle Beach, SC|