Company Description and Location:
Branson is a city in Stone and Taney counties in the U.S. state of Missouri. Most of the city is in Taney County, with a small portion in the west extending into Stone County. Branson is in the Ozark Mountains. The community was named after Reuben Branson, postmaster, and operator of a general store in the area in the 1880s. Branson has long been a popular destination for vacationers from Missouri and neighboring areas. The collection of entertainment theaters along 76 Country Boulevard (and to a lesser extent along Shepherd of the Hills Expressway), including Dolly Parton’s Stampede, has increased Branson’s popularity as a tourist destination. Branson now draws visitors from all regions of the country and even internationally.
Westgate Resorts was founded by President and CEO David Siegel in 1982 and operates as a subsidiary of Central Florida Investments, Inc. (CFI). Starting with a 16-unit resort at Westgate Vacation Villas, it now encompasses more than 14,000 villas at 27 beautiful resorts in premier travel destinations throughout the United States. Employing about 10,000 people, Westgate Resorts has expanded into the largest privately-held corporation in the Central Florida area.
Weekly working hours: avg. 32h + per week
Start Date/End Date: June 1st until August 25th – September 15th
- Advanced English required;
- Concierge Greeter – Greet all guests checking into the hotel lobby with an energetic and welcoming smile. Assist with directions and questions about the Resort. Assist guest with luggage and finding their room and any special needs they require. Maintain a clean and organized work area. Assist with banquet serving, including serving beverages, and bussing tables. Computer data entry, filing, printing, and distribution of material around the property. Working outdoors in the pool area;
- Prep Cook: Portioning, cutting and dicing food. Filling containers and preparing and plating food for servers (must be able to work with pork);
- Banquet attendant: Setting and breaking down tables. Re-setting rooms for events. Cleaning public meeting rooms, putting tables and chairs away;
- Busser: Assist servers with all food service, clear dirty tables & re-set tables, help clean restaurant each night. Dishwasher: clean, wash, & stock restaurant supplies, maintain a clean work area. Wash pots & pans by hand in hot water, use dishwashing machine for glasses, dishes, & cutlery. Loading and unloading dishwasher, cleaning and organizing work areas and kitchen, emptying garbage. Must be able to work in a fast paced environment and follow directions;
- Server: Must have proficient or above level English and be able to handle a high number of customers throughout the day. Server hourly wage is $3.00 hour plus tips. Friendly personality and the ability to handle high stress is a must. You will not automatically be starting as a server. You will need to learn the menu and be tested to see if you are able to do the job as a Server. If you do not work as a server, you will be paid an hourly wage of $10-11.00. Serving food (must be able to work with pork) and alcohol (Must be 21). Will also help with seating and greeting customers or additional duties as assigned. Ability to lift up to 20lbs (11kg);
- Hostess: Greeting and seating customers organizing waiting list for seating. Additional duties as assigned;
- Paid training;
- You will be provided with a shirt and pants that must be clean for every shift. You must bring black, slip-resistant shoes. You must also wear a black belt of your own.
Housing and Transportation:
- Housing is provided at cost of $115 per week ;
- A refundable housing deposit of $150 upon arrival with rent of one month is required;
- The employer will have scheduled times for pick-up, to and from work.
|Работна позиција:||Hotel worker|
|Плата:||$3.00 + tips/$10.00/$11.00|
|Локација на работа:||Branson, MO|