Start Date: April 2021
Program Duration: 12 – 18 months
Compensation: $ 10 per hour
Housing: not provided
Host Company Description:
The host company is located in Alpharetta, Georgia and it has been in business for over 30 years. It is one of the leading manufacturers of temporary traffic control devices in the U.S. They produce products such as reflective signs, cones, and barrels safety devices that are designed to provide a safer environment in the work zone for both the motorist and the roadway workers.
- To apply for the Internship program, you must be an undergraduate student of Information Technology OR a recent graduate starting the program within 12 months of graduation.
- To apply for the Trainee program, you must hold a bachelor’s degree in Information Technology and at least 1 year of work experience OR be a career professional of 5 or more years in related field.
- Applicants must speak advanced English
- A solid understanding of how web applications work including security, session management, and best development practices.
- Adequate knowledge of relational database systems, Object Oriented Programming, and web application development
- Hands-on experience with network diagnostics, network analytics tools
- Basic knowledge of Search Engine Optimization process
- Aggressive problem diagnosis and creative problem-solving skills.
Training Duties Include:
- Gain experience in writing well designed, testable, efficient code by using best software development practices
- Create website layout/user interface by using standard HTML/CSS practices
- Assist in integrating data from various back-end services and databases
- Gather and refine specifications and requirements based on technical needs
- Create and maintain software documentation
- Assist in maintaining, expanding, and scaling our site
|Price:||Web Development Intern/Trainee|