Company Description and Location:
North Conway is a census-designated place (and village in eastern Carroll County, New Hampshire, United States. The population was 2,349 at the 2010 census. A year-round resort area, North Conway is the largest village within the town of Conway, which is bounded on the east by the Maine state line. The White Mountain National Forest is to the west and north. Conway is home to Cathedral Ledge (popular with climbers), Echo Lake State Park, and Mount Cranmore. North Conway is known for its large number of outlet shops.
Walmart Inc. is an American multinational retail corporation that operates a chain of hypermarkets, discount department stores, and grocery stores. Walmart offers several entry-level positions & flexible shifts in customer service working with the public, using computer based training.
Weekly working hours: avg. 32h + per week
Start Date/End Date: June 1st – 30th until September 15th – 30th
- Advanced English required;
- Cashier: Working as cashier your job duties will be include but not be limited to operating cash registers using appropriate procedures, providing customer service moving, lifting and carrying up to 25 pounds. An individual must be able to successfully perform the essential functions of this position with or without reasonable accommodation;
- Stockers: Maintains inventory accuracy for the facility by binning and picking merchandise; utilizing the inventory management system; completing bin audits; working inventory exceptions; and correcting shelf capacities. Maintains area of responsibility in accordance with company policies and procedures by properly handling claims and returns; zoning the area; arranging and organizing merchandise and supplies; identifying shrink and damages, and ensuring a safe work environment. Receives and stocks merchandise throughout the facility and organizes and maintains the backroom by following company safety, cleaning, and operating procedures; utilizing equipment appropriately; setting up displays; maintaining modular integrity; receiving, sorting, staging, and delivering merchandise; and completing paperwork, logs, and other required documentation;
- Team Associate: Provides customer service by acknowledging the customer, identifying customer needs, assisting with purchasing decisions, locating merchandise, resolving customer issues and concerns, promoting products and services, maintaining a safe shopping environment, and appropriately representing and supporting the company’s mission. Receives and stocks merchandise/supplies from distribution centers and suppliers throughout the facility and organizes and maintains facility by following company procedures, utilizing equipment appropriately, merchandising, and completing and retaining required paperwork, logs, and other documentation;
- Uniform will be provided by the employer. Please bring comfortable shoes, as you will be standing all the time during your shift;
Housing and Transportation:
- Housing assisted by the sponsor at an average cost of $120 – $140;
- Refundable housing deposit from $150-$200 upon arrival.
- Transportation – Walk, Bike, Public Transportation.
|Работна позиција:||Team member|
|Локација на работа:||North Conway, NH|