Company Description and Location:
Biddeford is a city in York County, Maine, United States. It is the principal commercial center of York County. The population was 21,277 at the 2010 census. Twin city of Saco, Biddeford includes the resort community of Biddeford Pool, Fortunes Rocks, and Granite Point. The town is the site of the University of New England and the annual La Kermesse Franco-Americaine Festival. First visited by Europeans in 1616, it is the site of one of the earliest European settlements in the United States.
Walmart Inc. is an American multinational retail corporation that operates a chain of hypermarkets, discount department stores, and grocery stores. Walmart offers several entry-level positions & flexible shifts in customer service working with the public, using computer based training.
Weekly working hours: avg. 32h + per week
Start Date/End Date: June 1st – 30th until September 5th – 30th
- Advanced English required;
- Cashier: Working as cashier your job duties will be include but not be limited to operating cash registers using appropriate procedures, providing customer service moving, lifting and carrying up to 25 pounds. An individual must be able to successfully perform the essential functions of this position with or without reasonable accommodation;
- Stockers: Maintains inventory accuracy for the facility by binning and picking merchandise; utilizing the inventory management system; completing bin audits; working inventory exceptions; and correcting shelf capacities. Maintains area of responsibility in accordance with company policies and procedures by properly handling claims and returns; zoning the area; arranging and organizing merchandise and supplies; identifying shrink and damages, and ensuring a safe work environment. Receives and stocks merchandise throughout the facility and organizes and maintains the backroom by following company safety, cleaning, and operating procedures; utilizing equipment appropriately; setting up displays; maintaining modular integrity; receiving, sorting, staging, and delivering merchandise; and completing paperwork, logs, and other required documentation;
- Lawn/Garden Team Associate: an individual that must be able to successfully perform the essential functions of this position with or without reasonable accommodation;
- Uniform will be provided by the employer. Please bring comfortable shoes, as you will be standing all the time during your shift;
Housing and Transportation:
- Housing assisted by the sponsor at an average cost of $120 – $140;
- Refundable housing deposit from $150-$300 upon arrival.
- Transportation – Walk, Bike, Public Transportation.
|Работна позиција:||Team member|
|Локација на работа:||Bedford, ME|