Company Description and Location:
Situated within South Carolina’s 60 miles of beautiful coastline, Myrtle Beach is one of the most popular east coast summer hotspots. During the summer months, its population of 26,000 explodes to more than 350,000! There’s more to Myrtle Beach than its beautiful sand and waves, perfect for swimming, tanning, and relaxation. From its delicious restaurants, famous nightclubs, and amazing shopping, to its fun-filled amusement parks, beautiful golf courses, and numerous recreation and sports facilities, Myrtle Beach is a popular destination.
Walmart Inc. is an American multinational retail corporation that operates a chain of hypermarkets, discount department stores, and grocery stores. Walmart offers several entry-level positions & flexible shifts in customer service working with the public, using computer based training.
Weekly working hours: avg. 32h + per week
Start Date/End Date: June 1st until September 1st – 18th
- Advanced English required;
- Cashier: Working as cashier your job duties will be include but not be limited to operating cash registers using appropriate procedures, providing customer service moving, lifting and carrying up to 25 pounds. An individual must be able to successfully perform the essential functions of this position with or without reasonable accommodation;
- Stockers: Maintains inventory accuracy for the facility by binning and picking merchandise; utilizing the inventory management system; completing bin audits; working inventory exceptions; and correcting shelf capacities. Maintains area of responsibility in accordance with company policies and procedures by properly handling claims and returns; zoning the area; arranging and organizing merchandise and supplies; identifying shrink and damages, and ensuring a safe work environment. Receives and stocks merchandise throughout the facility and organizes and maintains the backroom by following company safety, cleaning, and operating procedures; utilizing equipment appropriately; setting up displays; maintaining modular integrity; receiving, sorting, staging, and delivering merchandise; and completing paperwork, logs, and other required documentation;
- Uniform will be provided by the employer. Please bring comfortable shoes, as you will be standing all the time during your shift;
Housing and Transportation:
- Housing must arrange own leads will be given;
- Transportation – Walk, Bike, Public Transportation.
|Работна позиција:||Team member|
|Локација на работа:||Myrtle Beach, SC|