Company Description and Location:
HMSHost is part of Autogrill S.p.A. – the world’s largest provider of food and beverage services for travelers. Along with the rest of the Autogrill Group, we are recognized industry leaders who create innovative dining locations at airports and on motorways worldwide. With more than 41,000 associates worldwide and annual sales of nearly $3.3 billion, we use our experience and global reach to offer travelers an unparalleled blend of local, regional, and international brands.
Starbucks is an American coffee company and coffeehouse chain. Starbucks was founded in Seattle, Washington in 1971. As of 2018, the company operates 28,218 locations worldwide. Starbucks is considered the main representative of “second wave coffee”, initially distinguishing itself from other coffee-serving venues in the US by taste, quality, and customer experience while popularizing darkly roasted coffee.
Burger King is an American global chain of hamburger fast food restaurants. Headquartered in the unincorporated area of Miami-Dade County, Florida, the company was founded in 1953 as Insta-Burger King, a Jacksonville, Florida–based restaurant chain. The 1970s were the “Golden Age” of the company’s advertising, but beginning in the early-1980s, Burger King advertising began losing focus. A series of less successful advertising campaigns created by a procession of advertising agencies continued for the next two decades.
Popeyes – Forty-seven years ago in New Orleans, Louisiana, a taste sensation was born. What began with one small restaurant and one big idea turned into a craze that swept the nation—and the world.
Z Market – This store has an amazing selection and crazy helpful staff. The selection is insane they have more than you can imagine and are constantly getting new things.
Start Date/End Date: June 1st until September 30th
- Advanced English level is required;
- Must arrive on time and start working according to DS dates;
- Barista/Cashier is responsible for fulfilling orders and completing sales transactions within a Starbucks establishment and performing other support functions which may include cleaning the food preparation, customer seating or stock areas and maintaining inventory; performs all other responsibilities as directed by the business or as assigned by management. This is a non-exempt position and typically reports to the Store Manager.
- Training will be provided;
Housing and Transportation:
- Accommodation provided by the employer at cost of $400 per month with 4 students to a room ($100 per student per month);
- Transportation – Must arrange own;
|Работна позиција:||Team Member|
|Локација на работа:||Kennebunk, ME|