Company Description and Location:
HMSHost is part of Autogrill S.p.A. – the world’s largest provider of food and beverage services for travelers. Along with the rest of the Autogrill Group, we are recognized industry leaders who create innovative dining locations at airports and on motorways worldwide. With more than 41,000 associates worldwide and annual sales of nearly $3.3 billion, we use our experience and global reach to offer travelers an unparalleled blend of local, regional, and international brands.
Starbucks is an American coffee company and coffeehouse chain. Starbucks was founded in Seattle, Washington in 1971. As of 2018, the company operates 28,218 locations worldwide. Starbucks is considered the main representative of “second wave coffee”, initially distinguishing itself from other coffee-serving venues in the US by taste, quality, and customer experience while popularizing darkly roasted coffee.
Burger King is an American global chain of hamburger fast food restaurants. Headquartered in the unincorporated area of Miami-Dade County, Florida, the company was founded in 1953 as Insta-Burger King, a Jacksonville, Florida–based restaurant chain. The 1970s were the “Golden Age” of the company’s advertising, but beginning in the early-1980s, Burger King advertising began losing focus. A series of less successful advertising campaigns created by a procession of advertising agencies continued for the next two decades.
Pizza Hut – is an American restaurant chain and international franchise founded in 1958 by Dan and Frank Carney. The company is known for its Italian-American cuisine menu, including pizza and pasta, as well as side dishes and desserts. Pizza Hut has 16,796 restaurants worldwide as of March 2018, making it the world’s largest pizza chain in terms of locations. It is a subsidiary of Yum! Brands, Inc., one of the world’s largest restaurant companies.
Hershey’s Ice Cream – The Hershey Creamery Company was founded in 1894 by Jacob Hershey and his four brothers. Since 1894, Hershey’s® has strived to “guarantee quality products, provide excellent service, establish competitive prices and provide true value to the customer.” Hershey’s® Ice Cream makes all of our mixes from fresh, wholesome ingredients. Fresh cream and fresh condensed milk are delivered to our plant on a daily basis!
Start Date/End Date: June 1st until September 30th
- Advanced English level is required;
- Must arrive on time and start working according to DS dates;
- Barista/Cashier is responsible for fulfilling orders and completing sales transactions within a Starbucks establishment and performing other support functions which may include cleaning the food preparation, customer seating or stock areas and maintaining inventory; performs all other responsibilities as directed by the business or as assigned by management. This is a non-exempt position and typically reports to the Store Manager.
- Crew Member is responsible for performing a variety of duties within a fast food establishment which may include cleaning the food or stock areas, operating fryers & microwaves, manning food preparation production line, assisting in the kitchen area, and maintaining inventory; performs all other responsibilities as directed by the business or as assigned by management. This is a non-exempt position and typically reports to the Store Manager.
- Training will be provided;
Housing and Transportation:
- Accommodation provided by the employer at cost of $420 a month with a $225 deposit;
- Transportation – Must arrange own;
|Работна позиција:||Team Member|
|Локација на работа:||Burnwell, WV|