Company Description and Location:
North Eastham is a census-designated place in the town of Eastham in Barnstable County, Massachusetts, United States. The population was 1,806 at the 2010 census. The main visitor center of the Cape Cod National Seashore is located in North Eastham.
Cape Cod, a hook-shaped peninsula of the U.S. state of Massachusetts, is a popular summertime destination. It’s the site of quaint villages, seafood shacks, lighthouses, ponds and bay and ocean beaches. In the large town of Hyannis, the John F. Kennedy Museum is the first stop on the Kennedy Legacy Trail through downtown, where ferries depart to the resort islands of Martha’s Vineyard and Nantucket.
Weekly working hours: avg. 32h per week
Start Date/End Date: June 1st – June 14th until September 07th – September 15th
- Advanced English required;
- Must arrive on time and start working according to DS dates;
- Cashier/Stock person: Handling cash, working on the cash register, check ID;s for age verification, stocking shelves;;
- Paid training while on the job;
Housing and Transportation:
- Must arrange own housing;
- Transportation – Walk or bike.
|Работна позиција:||Cashier/Stock person|
|Локација на работа:||North Eastham, MA|