Company Description and Location:
Family-friendly chain eatery with a broad American menu, a variety of cocktails & a relaxed setting. The first Ground Round® was built in 1969, and provided a “neighborhood pub” experience where everyone, including couples and families, felt comfortable. The restaurant had a limited menu with only 12 items featuring primarily burgers in a basket, snack food and pitchers of beer. The atmosphere was casual, relaxed and permissive. Today, the Ground Round® menu offers a combination of variety, flavor profile and portion size that is unequaled in any other casual dining concept. Bismarck is the capital of the U.S. state of North Dakota and the county seat of Burleigh County. It is the second-most populous city in North Dakota after Fargo, which is located on the eastern border along the Red River.
Bismarck is the capital of the U.S. state of North Dakota and the county seat of Burleigh County. It is the second-most populous city in North Dakota after Fargo. It has a wealth of fun and interesting things to do. Good restaurants and an energetic, increasingly youthful citizenry who cares about their growing city. Sound like a bustling northwest city or maybe a New South hotspot?the city offers a satisfying quality of life. Its location on the Missouri River, just across from Mandan, means the twin cities have a wealth of things to do outside, even in deep winter. As the North Dakota state capital, Bismarck is a government center. It is also a regional health-care hub, with two major hospitals. Its cultural opportunities include the North Dakota Heritage Museum, the Bismarck-Mandan Symphony, and an active performing arts community. The city’s numerous parks are celebrated, as is the Dakota Zoo, and a roster of festivals and downtown events make for a lively calendar.
Weekly working hours: avg. 32h per week
Start Date/End Date:June 1st /September 30
- Advanced English level is required;
- Front of House (FOH) – Employer will train you for multiple duties. You may work more at one duty than another. Various duties include; serving food and beverage, host, taking reservations, answering phone, general cleaning & cleaning bathroom etc. Restaurant experience is a plus. Must be a team player and work well with others. Must be a “people person” and social to get along well in the restaurant/bar atmosphere.
- Back of House (BOH) – Employer will train you for multiple duties. You may work more at one duty than another. Various duties include; prepare food for very busy restaurant, help the kitchen in cleaning and all other kitchen duties, dish washing, general cleaning & cleaning bathrooms etc. Restaurant experience is a plus. Must be a team player and work well with others. Must be a “people person” and social to get along well in the restaurant/bar atmosphere.
- Must work DS dates;
- Employer provides working shirt;
Housing and Transportation:
- Must arrange own housing, leads will be given.
- Transportation – Public transportation or bike;
|Работна позиција:||Restaurant worker|
|Плата:||$4.86 - $12.00|
|Локација на работа:||Bismarck, ND|