Company Description and Location:
Amenia is a town in Dutchess County, New York. The population was 4,436 at the 2010 census. The town is on the east border of the county.
Being on record as the newest drive-in theatre in America, meaning our focus was on making something old new again. The Four Brothers interpreted the drive-in concept as a symbol of the American lifestyle and persona, surrounded by entertainment and imagination. The intent was to re-engineer the traditional outdoor cinema model.
Weekly working hours: avg. 30h per week
Start Date/End Date: June 1st until September 30th
- Advanced English required;
- Must be able to start working according to DS dates;
- Server: Responsible for providing exceptional, smiley, friendly food service. Responsible for receiving food and beverage orders from guest and the delivery of food and or beverage orders to restaurant guests in a professional timely and courteous manner. Removes dishes, glasses, cutlery, and resets tables. Scrapes and stacks plate ware in dishwashing area. Responsible for keeping all work areas and tables clean at all times. Ability to handle multiple tasks in a fastpaced environment with minimal supervision. Must maintain a clean and professional appearance during the shift. Assumes/performs additional duties. Must have patience working with diverse and difficult customers, redirecting to the manager when required. Implement all food safety training, operate point of sale system; requires basic math skills. Proficient English. Server experience a must, US experience a plus. Second-year participant preferred/$7.50+tips;
- Busser: Maintain front façade of the building, toilets, floors, and surrounding work areas by keeping the area swept, mopped, and free from spills, trash, debris. Removes waste, garbage, and recyclable materials from tables and workstations. Removes dishes, glasses, cutlery, and resets tables. Scrapes and stacks plate ware in dishwashing area. Greets guests with a smile, in a friendly manner. Assists servers and management to achieve a successful shift. Stocks replenishes, retrieves, supplies. Ability to handle multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment with minimal supervision/$7.50+tips;
- Cook: Prepares food according to recipes. Coordinates food orders to ensure timely delivery. Prepares food by measuring, cutting, peeling. Ensures all products are stored, labeled, rotated. Ensures cleanliness of all freezers, prep areas. Assists in kitchen cleanliness, including all station equipment, utensils (flat tops, grills, storage drawers) Cleans all dishes, pots, pans, glassware, and utensils. Removes waste, garbage, and recyclable materials from the kitchen. Stocks cleans, closes all stations. Flexible and willing to be trained in all kitchen positions / $11.10;
- The training paid at the hourly rate. Students will be trained in several different positions;
Housing and Transportation:
- Accommodation arranged by the employer at cost of $400 per month, per student;
- Transportation – Walk or bike.
|Работна позиција:||Food & Beverage|
|Локација на работа:||Amenia, NY|