Company Description and Location:
Fish Creek, WI is a hub for shopping and recreation in Northern Door County. With amazing galleries, clothiers, and gift shops, Fish Creek is the county’s most walkable shopping center and is also a short walk away from the entrance of beautiful Peninsula State Park. A hotspot for boaters who can walk from the marina to shopping and dining, Fish Creek offers nearly everything travelers could want in a destination: silent sports adventure, beach relaxation, world-class entertainment, fine dining, and casual eats, and incredible waterfront lodging. Enjoy this distinctive tapestry of nature, culture, and culinary exploration.
The Cookery is a family run restaurant established in 1977. Offering American casual fare with an emphasis on local ingredients. All menu items are made from start to finish in our kitchen. Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner are served daily. There is a second level bar that offers a view of the Fish Creek harbor, features happy hours daily and live music weekly.
Weekly working hours: avg. 32h per week
Start Date/End Date: May 20th – June 25th until September 15th
- Upper Intermediate English required;
- Dishwasher‐ operate the dishwasher, wash dishes, other cleaning duties.
- Prep Cook‐ wash foods, cut foods, prep food and prepare various recipes.
- Busser ‐ clean tables when customers finish, reset tables once they’re cleaned and help with customers.
- Host ‐ Greeting, and seating customers. Must be comfortable speaking with customers.
- Uniform provided by the employer at cost of $9.00
- Closed‐toe shoes are required. Long pants for kitchen (prep cook and dishwasher);
Housing and Transportation:
- Accommodation provided at a cost of $300 per month;
- Transportation – walk or bike;
|Работна позиција:||Restaurant Worker|
|Локација на работа:||Fish Creek, WI|