Hours: 40 hours per week
Training Duration: 12-18 months
Compensation: $11 per hour
Housing: assisted to find
Number of Positions Offered: 1
Host Company Description:
The host company is an international cultural exchange organization which offers high school placement and summer camps for exchange students coming to the United States as well as study abroad opportunities for American students.
To apply for the Internship program, applicants must be computer or information technology undergraduate/graduate students OR a be recent graduates who begin program within 12 months of the graduation date.
To apply for the Trainee program, applicants must hold computer or information technology degrees and have least 1 year of professional work experience related to the degree, OR be career professionals of 5 or more years of professional experience in this field.
- Hardware – installation, maintenance, and troubleshooting
- Software – installation, maintenance, and troubleshooting
- Operation System – installation, maintenance, and troubleshooting
- Customer Service, Basic Networking Good in English is required (reading, writing, and speaking skills)
- Must be dedicated to learning, and closely follow guidance and directive of the supervisor, adhere to company policies and training schedule, have a positive attitude and be a team player
|Работна позиција:||System Administrator Program|
|Локација на работа:||Grand Rapids, MI|