Company Description and Location:
The leading beachwear and souvenir shopping destination in Madeira Beach. Customers are sure to find everything they need for the ultimate beach vacation. A fun, exciting, and interactive in-store experience awaits customers as they shop for apparel, swimwear, accessories, footwear, jewelry, souvenirs and more.
Madeira Beach is a city in Pinellas County, Florida, United States, bordered on the west by the Gulf of Mexico and on the east by St. Petersburg.Grouper Capital of the World. Legend holds that a pirate named John LeVique was the first European to “settle” the Madeira Beach area. Today, Madeira Beach, a Gulf of Mexico beach city just west of St. Petersburg, is best known for the sea-themed John’s Pass Village and Boardwalk, which serves up shops and eateries and a 1,100-foot boardwalk along the Intracoastal. Madeira Beach’s 2.5-mile beach attracts devotees of sun and sea and fishing in the primary sports activity. More grouper is brought into John’s Pass than any other place in the state.
Weekly working hours: avg. 32h
Start Date/End Date: May 15th – June 15th until August 30th – September 15th
- Excellent English level is required;
- Sales Associate: Greets guests with a smile, in a friendly manner. Responsible for generating revenue by demonstrating product knowledge, suggestive selling. Folding T-shirts;
- Final Job Duties will only be assigned upon arrival
- Dress code is surf style shirt, pants, and closed toed shoes;
Housing and Transportation:
- Accommodation provided by a third party;
- Transportation is by bike or walking;
- Students must arrive in Tampa, Florida, and take a taxi to housing or w ork site.
|Работна позиција:||Sales Associate|
|Локација на работа:||Madeira Beach, FL|