Company Description and Location:
The town of Murdo is located at the crossroads of Interstate 90 and Highway 83 in the middle of South Dakota where the Central Time Zone meets the Mountain Time Zone. Little History: In 1904, Mr. Murdo MacKenzie, head of the Matador brand, who had herds from Mexico to Canada, shipped train load after train load of Texas steers to the Standing Rock Reservation so they could graze on Dakota grass. A grateful railroad named a town for Murdo and the town was recognized when a lot sale was held on July 12, 1906.
Our Super 8 Murdo hotel is conveniently located off I-90 and near the Pioneer Auto Show. Murdo Municipal Airport is less than 10 minutes away. We offer comfortable, affordable accommodations whether you are with us just one night, or are planning to stay and enjoy the area.
Weekly working hours: avg. 32h per week
Start Date/End Date: June 1st – 15th until September 1st -30th
- Advanced English level is required;
- Must arrive on time and start working according to DS dates;
- Housekeeper: Cleaning bathrooms, including toilets & showers, changing linens, dusting, vacuuming & emptying trash. This job requires standing for long periods, bending & lifting. Must be dependable, hard working, friendly and be a very trustworthy and honest individual. The house has 3 bedrooms, but male and female students will share the house. Students will work from approximately 8am-1pm, during that time they will be expected to clean 10 rooms and will be paid $4.50/per room or $45.00/day (the equivalent of $9.00/hr);
- Training will be provided;
- Students must bring comfortable athletic shoes to wear on the job. Please also bring nice jeans or work pants and a nice shirt for work;
Housing and Transportation:
- Housing arranged by the employer at cost of $50 per week and refundable deposit upon arrival at cost of $100;
- Transportation – Walk or Bike;
|Локација на работа:||Murdo, SD|