Company Description and Location:
Located across from the harbor in historic Oak Bluffs, the reimagined Martha’s Vineyard boutique hotel is a nod to the past with an eye to the future. Offering Martha’s Vineyard hotel accommodations for every lifestyle and budget, Summercamp is your place for fun and relaxation of this magical island. The home of the distinctive Martha’s Vineyard Hotel is charming Oak Bluffs, Massachusetts. With the largest marina on Martha’s Vineyard and historic gingerbread camp cottages, Oak Bluffs is a unique Vineyard village like no other. “OB,” as the locals call it, is home to several beautiful beaches, the loveliest town green and gazebo on the planet, a shore teeming with fish and shellfish, the nation’s oldest carousel, and even an acclaimed microbrewery where you can throw back a pint and throw peanut shells on the floor.
Weekly working hours: avg. 32h
Start Date/End Date: May 15th – June 1st till September 15th
- Intermediate to Advanced English level is required;
- Must arrive on time and start working according to DS dates;
- Housekeeper: You will be standing, walking, pushing cart & lifting up to 30 lbs. Clean guest rooms, change linens, dust, vacuum, clean toilet, tub/shower, sinks, mirror & floors. Restock housekeeping carts. Other duties as assigned by supervisor;
- Kitchen help: Wash dishes, glassware. Maintain kitchen work areas and equipment in clean and orderly condition. Sort and remove trash, receive and store supplies.
- Students must bring comfortable non-slip shoes, polo shirts, and black khakis;
Housing and Transportation:
- Accommodation provided by the employer with cost of $175 per week;
- Housing on site;
|Работна позиција:||Housekeeping / Kitchen Help|
|Плата:||$11.00 per hour|
|Локација на работа:||Oak Bluffs, MA|