Company Description and Location:
Atlantic City is one of New Jersey’s best summer tourist destinations on the Jersey Shore. Atlantic City has an excellent transportation system and Work & Travel participants from all over the world. Atlantic City is only 2.5 hours from NYC, 1 hour from Philadelphia, and 3 hours from Washington D.C.. Spend your summer living near the beach and working by the ocean. Enjoy world-class shopping, casinos, nightlife, and free citywide weekly events. Atlantic City with its close proximity to Washington D.C., Philadelphia, and New York offers participants the ability to visit great United States cities on their days off. If you’re looking to make hard work fun, then Starbucks is the place for you! If you enjoy smiling, are friendly, hard-working, and outgoing then Starbucks wants you on their team! You will have constant customer interaction, as well as a chance to meet local residents and vacationing tourists (tourists primarily visit during the spring and summer) from all over the US and abroad. Steps from the ocean, casinos and nightlife.
Weekly working hours: avg. 32h per week
Start Date/End Date: May 29th – June 18th until September 10th – September 30th
- Advanced English level is required;
- Must arrive on time and start working according to DS dates;
- Barista: Starbucks baristas perform several job duties and provide customer service. Baristas at Starbucks take orders and make coffee, tea, and other drinks to customer specifications. Starbucks baristas may also operate cash registers and credit card machines. Baristas may field customer complaints or questions, as well. Baristas at Starbucks also must often clean coffee machines, restaurant areas, restrooms, and preparation areas during a normal shift. Baristas work to maintain good customer relations and speedy delivery of all beverages as well as complete assigned tasks from management every day.
- The training paid at the hourly rate.
- You will be issued an apron, you are responsible for keeping it laundered;
- Participants should wear a black and white polo shirt. Wear black or khaki pants (no white).
Housing and Transportation:
- Accommodation must arrange own, will be given leads. The average cost range is $85-$100 per week;
- Transportation – Walk or bike.
|Плата:||$8.45 + possible overtime|
|Локација на работа:||Atlantic City & Margate City, NJ|