Company Description and Location:
Restaurant located near the south gate of Ocean Pines in Berlin, MD. Population of a summer weekend: Approximately 500,000+. The weather is hot during the day, warm during the evening with an ocean breeze. Temperatures range between 75 and 100 degrees Fahrenheit (23-38 degrees Celsius)
Weekly working hours: avg. 32h+ per week
Start Date/End Date: June 1st-20th until September 10th-30th
- Advanced English level is required;
- Must arrive on time and start working according to DS dates;
- Salad Station Attendant– Set up, stock, and clean salad bar. $10.25/hr
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time and work in a fast paced environment. Able to lift up to 40 pounds.
- Must be able to perform a variety of tasks and work in a fast-paced restaurant.
- Must wear closed toe shoes.
- Training provided;
Housing and Transportation:
- Accommodation provided by the sponsor. A Seasonal fee between $1,800.00 and $2,100.00 will be due for the entire season. $500.00 deposit is due two weeks prior to your USA Arrival.
- Public transportation, bicycle (with a helmet), or walking are available options for navigating Berlin.
|Работна позиција:||Salad Station Attendant|
|Локација на работа:||Berlin, MD|