Company Description and Location:
Hampton is a heavily trafficked oceanfront community. There are countless activities in the area including a concert venue, arcades, restaurants, souvenir shops, and a number of beachside attractions. The town of Hampton itself was once a major farming community, with few concerns about the needs of a vacationer’s paradise along its Atlantic shores. This neglect led to the formation of the Hampton Beach Village District. Established on June 26, 1907, the Hampton Beach Village District began a pattern of progress as it led the town to the future.
Sea Ketch restaurant is located on Hampton Beach where there are countless beachside activities, as well as many shops, restaurants, a concert venue, etc. nearby. Over the years the restaurant has evolved to become what it is today including our 360-degree view from the top deck bar. Fresh seafood, choice steaks, hand-made sandwiches, quality salad choices, and children’s menus are served daily. Serving Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner overlooking the Atlantic Ocean. Listen to live music under the sun or stars while sipping a pina colada or just having a coffee and dessert.
Weekly working hours: avg. 32h per week
Start Date/End Date: June 1st – 15th until September 2nd – 30th
- Upper-Intermediate English required;
- Restaurant worker – In this position, duties include but are not limited to; prep work, cooking, washing dishes, cleaning, trash removal, stocking and any other tasks assigned by the managers. Students may also be assigned to table bussing, food running or hosting based on performance. Cleaning tasks will be assigned to all positions. Must be flexible and willing to work in all roles.
- **Important** – The employer will decide what role you best fit. You will either be assigned a specific role or continue to rotate through different positions based on the managers’ discretion. Back of house positions (Dish, Prep & Cook) may include OT and start at $10. Front of House Support (Busser, Hostess, Food Runner)Staff positions start at $7.25 + tips and may include OT. Waitstaff positions are $3.27 plus tips. Counter positions is $9.00.
- Paid training on the job;
- Must have closed-toe, non-slip shoes.
Housing and Transportation:
- Accommodation provided at a cost of $110 per week;
- There is a housing deposit at a cost of $110 that is due upon arrival;
- Transportation – The house is located right next to the restaurant;
|Работна позиција:||Restaurant worker|
|Локација на работа:||Hampton, NH|