Company Description and Location:
Tahoe City’s miles of shoreline rest both North and West along Lake Tahoe. An array of year-round activities – including hiking, camping, fishing, and water sports in summer – make our small town a wonderful place to spend time with the family, enjoy world-class recreation or just relax and enjoy the view. Enjoy four-star dining, homegrown coffee shops, elegant boutique shopping, art galleries, a walk along the lakeside trail system or Tahoe City’s century-old heritage, historic sites and museums.
Save Mart in Tahoe City is a great employer and loves having international students. 65 years is a long time in any business… but that’s when Save Mart Supermarkets started a new standard in the grocery business. Save Mart opened its first store in Modesto, California on January 17, 1952. Today Save Mart operates 226 stores.
Weekly working hours: avg. 30+h per week
Start Date/End Date: June 10th – 15th till September 15th – 20th
- Advanced English level is required;
- Must arrive on time and start working according to DS dates;
- Service Specialist & Multi-Purpose Clerk: Work as a team to ensure the store is clean & well stocked, greet & assist customers. Must be willing to clean restrooms, empty trash, & retrieve shopping carts in the parking lot (very physical work). Must be physically able to lift up to 25lb/11kg, bend & reach up to high shelves and stand for entire shift. May handle pork. Need to have great attitudes, like to work hard and be dependable & on time. Please do not apply for this job unless you can commit to the full season; we only want happy people who want to work as a team and be customer service oriented. Must be very trustworthy and honest. Must pass a drug test;
- Training provided. Once you’ve been oriented it will take 2 weeks to get your first paycheck, then you will get paid every week;
- The employer will provide a shirt;
- Must bring loose-fitting blue jeans that cover the ankle, no holes or rips. You will be provided for one shirt. All black, closed-toe, non-skid tennis shoes. Students must purchase snow gear prior to arrival- coats, boots, gloves/mittens, hat, as you may be frequently working in the walk-in freezer;
Housing and Transportation:
- Accommodation must arrange own, leads will be given;
- Transportation – Students can use public transportation or bike to and from work;
|Работна позиција:||Service Specialist & Multi Purpose Clerk|
|Локација на работа:||Tahoe City, CA|