Company Description and Location:
Gulf Shores is a coastal city, located in Baldwin County, Alabama on the Gulf of Mexico. Summer months generate a surge of tourists estimated in the hundreds of thousands. In addition, we are visited in the winter months by a large population known as “snowbirds.” Snowbirds visit Gulf Shores for as many as three to five months during the winter and spring and then return to their primary residences in northern states for the remainder of the year. Shrimping, oystering, and fishing employed almost everyone in the area throughout the early settlement years until the 1970s. Fishing laws and regulations have since diminished this way of life. As tourism and real estate replaced the fishing industries, Gulf Shores’ families began to enjoy a more diversified lifestyle than early settlers.
At Sassy Bass Amazing Grill our newest location you will find delicious tropical specialties and adventurous possibilities like our cornflake crusted French toast, grouper Reuben, grilled prime rib steak or tuna poke. Experience the most relaxing atmosphere overlooking the Gulf at Plantation Resort.
Weekly working hours: avg. 32h + per week
Start Date/End Date: June 1st until September 8th
- Intermediate English required;
- Must be able to start working according to DS dates;
- Meat Cleark: You will be slicing meats & cheeses, making pizzas, & serving hot & cold food.
- Host and Expo: Willing to learn, be quick, & efficient. Must be able to operate the cash register, count money, assist customers, stock shelves, & cleaning.
- Prep Cook: Will be baking, cutting, & prepping many different foods.
- Line Cook: Will be baking, sauteing, grilling, & frying food as well as plating prepared meals for service.
- Training is provided by the employer;
- You must purchase and bring comfortable, non-slip, closed-toe shoes. The uniform is provided by the employer 2 shirts issued at $10 each which is payroll deducted from the first paycheck.;
Housing and Transportation:
- Housing is provided by the employer at no cost.;
- A housing deposit of $200 upon arrival;
- Deposit is refundable if the apartment is left clean and undamaged;
- Transportation costs are $30 a week per student. Employer provides a shuttle from housing to work and takes about 20 minutes commute depending on traffic.
|Работна позиција:||Kitchen help|
|Локација на работа:||Gulf Shores, AL|