Company Description and Location:
Kittery is a town in York County, Maine, United States. Home to the Portsmouth Naval Shipyard on Seavey’s Island, Kittery includes Badger’s Island, the seaside district of Kittery Point, and part of the Isles of Shoals. The town is a tourist destination known for its many outlet stores, near the ocean, lots of seafood restaurants and activities.
Rudders Public House is a small restaurant located in the center of the beautiful small town of Kittery, Maine. We are a small team, our customers are both locals and tourists who come here to enjoy a cozy and fun atmosphere.
Weekly working hours: avg. 30h per week
Start Date/End Date: June 1st until September 7th – 30th
- Upper Intermediate English level is required;
- Must arrive on time and start working according to DS dates;
- Dishwasher/Prep cook: The student will assist with food preparation on a daily basis and also wash dishes for the restaurant. He will have to stand for the duration of his shift. They should be comfortable lifting up to 30 lbs.
- Line cook: Students will assist chefs with preparing, cooking food and also setting up the kitchen for shifts and light cleaning the appliances and area afterward. Must be flexible and complete tasks assigned by manager.
- Meals are free;
- Training provided at an hourly rate;
- The employer will provide the uniform. Students should bring comfortable shoes.
Housing and Transportation:
- Housing provided from the employer at a cost of $100 per week;
- Transportation – Students are in walking distance to work.
|Работна позиција:||Kitchen support|
|Локација на работа:||Kittery, ME|