Company Description and Location:
Ropewalk is a family friendly, a seafood restaurant located on the bay in Ocean City, MD. In Ocean City, Maryland’s only coastal community, the beach is the main attraction. Stroll the three-mile Boardwalk along the seafront while sampling salt water taffy and other old-fashioned treats. The summer season explodes with special concerts, beach bonfires, and kids’ activities. Nature enthusiasts will love nearby Assateague Island, home to deer and wild ponies. Once a tiny fishing village, it now spans 10 miles, but anglers still flock to the area waters; it’s known as the White Marlin Capital of the World.
Weekly working hours: avg. 30h per week
Start Date/End Date: June 1st – June 10th until September 10th – September 30th
- Advanced English level is required;
- Must arrive on time and start working according to DS dates;
- Busser-Clear tables, bring bread and water, assist food runners. $5.00/hr plus tips;
- Hostess-Greet and seat customers. Answer any questions. $11.00/hr
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time and work in a fast-paced environment. Able to lift up to 40 pounds.
- Must be able to read and understand safety signs and rules;
- Training provided;
- Must wear employee uniform, khaki/tan pants with white sneakers;
Housing and Transportation:
- Accommodation provided by the sponsor at a cost of $125 per week ($250 refundable deposit); The sponsor has a special plan for paying rent in several installments;
- Public transportation, bicycle (with a helmet), or walking are available options for navigating Ocean City.
|Работна позиција:||Busser, Hostess|
|Плата:||$5.00 - $11.00 per hour|
|Локација на работа:||Ocean City, MD|