Company Description and Location:
Ropewalk is a family friendly, a seafood restaurant located on the bay in Ocean City, MD. In Ocean City, Maryland’s only coastal community, the beach is the main attraction. Stroll the three-mile Boardwalk along the seafront while sampling salt water taffy and other old-fashioned treats. The summer season explodes with special concerts, beach bonfires, and kids’ activities. Nature enthusiasts will love nearby Assateague Island, home to deer and wild ponies. Once a tiny fishing village, it now spans 10 miles, but anglers still flock to the area waters; it’s known as the White Marlin Capital of the World.
Weekly working hours: avg. 32h+ per week
Start Date/End Date: June 11-15 until September 15-30
- Advanced English level is required;
- Must arrive on time and start working according to DS dates;
- Food runner-Clear tables, bring bread and water, assist food runners. $4.00/hr plus tips ;
- Host ($11.75) – Welcome and seat guests, answer general questions (female only)
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time and work in a fast-paced environment. Able to lift up to 40 pounds.
- Must be able to read and understand safety signs and rules;
- Training provided;
- Must wear employee uniform, khaki/tan pants with white sneakers;
Housing and Transportation:
- Accommodation provided by the sponsor at a cost of around $1700 for the season;
- Public transportation, bicycle (with a helmet), or walking are available options for navigating Ocean City.
|Работна позиција:||Restaurant worker|
|Плата:||$4.00 plus tips - $11.75|
|Локација на работа:||Ocean City, MD|