Company Description and Location:
Ropewalk is a family friendly, a seafood restaurant and bar located in the resort town of Fenwick, Delaware.
It is located immediately across the state line from Ocean City, Maryland, which has a reputation as a lively vacation resort. The town was an unincorporated area between South Bethany and Ocean City, Maryland until July 1953, when the Delaware General Assembly passed an act to incorporate the town. Local sentiment demanded incorporation to prevent the relentless high-rise development of Ocean City from creeping north into Fenwick Island. Fenwick Island and its neighbors to the north, Bethany Beach and South Bethany are popularly known as “The Quiet Resorts”.
Weekly working hours: avg. 32h+ per week
Start Date/End Date: June 1st until September 30th
- Advanced English level is required;
- Must arrive on time and start working according to DS dates;
- Dishwasher – Wash dishes and maintain cleanliness of used dishes and kitchen cleaning area. Fast paced! $11.00 per hour
- Cook – Cook food in a high volume restaurant, cleaning too. $11.50 per hour.
- Busser – Clear tables, bring bread and water. Help food runners and clean up. Understanding of items on the menu. $3.63/hr plus tips
- Food Runner – Carry food on a tray from the kitchen to tables. $3.63/hr plus tips
- Hostess – Greet guest and sit them at tables. Knowledge of items on the menu. $11.00/hr
- Oyster Shucker – Shuck and clean oysters to serve to customers. $11.00/hr
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time and work in a fast-paced environment. Able to lift up to 40 pounds.
- Training provided.
- Must wear non-skid closed toe shoes.
Housing and Transportation:
- Accommodation provided by the sponsor at a cost of $1800-$2100 for the season;
- Public transportation, bicycle (with a helmet), or walking are available options for navigating Ocean City.
|Работна позиција:||Restaurant worker|
|Плата:||$3.63 + tips/ $11.00/$11.50|
|Локација на работа:||Fenwick, DE|