Company Description and Location:
Ropewalk is a family friendly, a seafood restaurant and bar located in t Chincoteague Island.
In Chincoteague, there are no high rises, boardwalks, or traffic jams. Chincoteague Island is a serene, yet fun-filled, tourist destination. Chincoteague Island is Virginia’s only resort Island. Located on Virginia’s Eastern Shore, Chincoteague is within easy reach from all major cities on the mid-Atlantic seaboard. Chincoteague is the gateway to the Virginia portion of Assateague Island, home of the famous Chincoteague Wild Ponies. Chincoteague offers a relaxed atmosphere and the beauty of unspoiled nature. From relaxing on the beach to viewing a spectacular sunset over the Chincoteague Bay, there is never a shortage of things to do in Chincoteague.
Weekly working hours: avg. 32h+ per week
Start Date/End Date: June 1st until September 30th
- Advanced English level is required;
- Must arrive on time and start working according to DS dates;
- Server – Provide excellent customer service by taking orders, serving food, cashing out checks. $3.63/hr plus tips.
- Cook – Cook food in a high volume restaurant, cleaning too. $11.50 per hour.
- Busser – Clear tables, bring bread and water. Help food runners and clean up. Understanding of items on the menu. $3.63/hr plus tips
- Food Runner – Carry food on a tray from the kitchen to tables. $3.63/hr plus tips
- Hostess/Merchandise Clerk – Greet guest and sit them at tables. Answer any questions. $11.00/hr
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time and work in a fast-paced environment. Able to lift up to 40 pounds.
- Training provided.
- Must wear employee uniform, khaki/tan pants with white sneakers.
Housing and Transportation:
- Accommodation provided by the sponsor at a cost of $1800-$2100 for the season;
- Public transportation, bicycle (with a helmet), or walking are available options.
|Работна позиција:||Restaurant worker|
|Локација на работа:||Chincoteague Island, Virginia|