Company Description and Location:
In Ocean City, Maryland’s only coastal community, the beach is the main attraction. Stroll the three-mile Boardwalk along the seafront while sampling salt water taffy and other old-fashioned treats. The summer season explodes with special concerts, beach bonfires, and kids’ activities. Nature enthusiasts will love nearby Assateague Island, home to deer and wild ponies. Once a tiny fishing village, it now spans 10 miles, but anglers still flock to the area waters; it’s known as the White Marlin Capital of the World.
Rick’s Market is a full-service grocery store located in the 64th St. Shopping Center, just north of the route 90 bridge in Ocean City. Family owned since 1960, we offer full-service deli and meat departments, as well as beer, wine, bakery, produce and grocery departments.
Weekly working hours: avg. 32h+ per week
Start Date/End Date: June 1st until September 10th – 30th
- Advanced English level is required;
- Must arrive on time and start working according to DS dates;
- Cashier – Take money in form of cash or credit card. Scan items, provide change, process transactions.
- Deli Clerk – Work at the deli counter, slicing, weighing, and pricing meats and cheeses.
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time and work in a fast-paced environment. Able to lift up to 50 pounds.
- Must be able to read and understand safety signs and rules;
- Training is provided;
Housing and Transportation:
- Accommodation provided by the sponsor at a cost of $1800-$2100 for the season;
- Public transportation, bicycle (with a helmet), or walking are available options for navigating Ocean City.
|Работна позиција:||Cashier/Deli Clerk|
|Локација на работа:||Ocean City, MD|