Company Description and Location: Cava is located in the heart of the historic city of Portsmouth. There are countless outdoor activities, historic sites, museums, nightlife, shopping and unique restaurants to visit in the area. This area is especially frequented by tourists in the summertime, who come to enjoy the ocean and the small city atmosphere.
Weekly working hours: avg. 35-40h per week
Start Date/End Date: May 20th – June 20th until September 9th – 30th
- Upper Intermediate level is required;
- Must arrive on time and start working according to DS dates;
- DISHWASHER: This is a dishwasher position that requires basic skills to clean and sanitize dishes, glassware pots and pan manually and with a dish machine. In addition to dishwashing based on your performance and ability, prep cook responsibilities may be assigned. PREP COOK: Typically requires 1-5 years of professional kitchen experience, basic kitchen knife skills, a basic understanding of food production and preparation. You will be required to help with general cleaning, trash removal and any other tasks assigned by the kitchen manager. Must be able to lift 40 lbs. Must be able to stand for entire shift. Must be a hard worker and team-oriented.
- Training provided at a regular rate;
- Comfortable, non-slip shoes are suggested. Long black pants and black t-shirt are generally what they wear but not required.
Housing and Transportation:
- Accommodation provided at cost of $125 per week. (Refundable deposit of $125 is required);
- Transportation – Walk or biking distance to work.
|Работна позиција:||Prep Cook; Dishwasher|
|Плата:||$10.00 per hour|
|Локација на работа:||Portsmouth, NH|