Company Description and Location:
Resorts is an iconic hotel along the Atlantic City boardwalk, with awesome views of the beach and skyline. Steps from the ocean, casinos, and nightlife, Atlantic City is one of New Jersey’s best summer tourist destinations on the Jersey Shore. Resorts provide free meals in the employee lounge and constant interaction with Americans both English and Spanish speaking. One of the great perks working for Resorts Hotel & Casino is they will launder your uniforms. This offers participants cost saving, a great convenience. Atlantic City has an excellent transportation system and Work & Travel participants from all over the world. Atlantic City is only 2.5 hours from NYC, 1 hour from Philadelphia, and 3 hours from Washington D.C.. Spend your summer living near the beach and working on the ocean. Enjoy world-class shopping, casinos, nightlife, and free citywide weekly events.
Weekly working hours: avg. 32h per week
Start Date/End Date: May 29th – June 20th until September 4th – 15th
- Advanced English level is required;
- Must arrive on time and start working according to DS dates;
- Breadsticks – Server: Deliver efficient and courteous service. Monitors guests’ needs, ensure requests will be promptly delivered. Maintain current knowledge of the menu. Serve meals and drinks to guests according to established rules of etiquette. Performs duties to furnish great service. Present checks and process payments. Thanks guests with genuine appreciation. Acts in a professional and courteous manner. Exhibits a positive, outgoing personality. Positions will not be assigned until training is completed.
- Meals included
- The training paid at the hourly rate. Students may be trained in several different positions;
- Uniforms are provided for free and can be laundered on site at no cost to the participant;
- Students will receive a date to begin paid training as soon as they have their Social Security numbers. Second-year Work & Travel participants preferred.
Housing and Transportation:
- Accommodation must arrange own, will be given leads. The approximate cost of housing is between $85 – $100 per week;
- Transportation – Walk or bike;
|Плата:||$3.80 + tips|
|Локација на работа:||Atlantic City, NJ|