Start Date: April 1, 2019
Training Duration: 12 months
Compensation: $880 per month
Housing: cost-free dorm-style housing and food
Host Company Description: The host company is in close proximity Rocky Mountain National Park, it provides a wide range of services for a family vacation and group lodging needs – besides numerous lodges and cabin accommodations, it has conference facilities which accommodate family reunions, group retreats, religious gatherings or corporate functions. There are a variety of on-site activities, from an adventure ropes course and zip line to volleyball, horseback riding or crafting.
- Learning all aspects of hospitality management
- Assist in front of the house and back of the house duties
- Communication with guests, coordinating guest services
- Advance management skills and supervisory duties
To apply for an internship program, you must be an undergraduate Hospitality/Tourism Management student OR a recent graduate starting the program within 12 months of graduation.
To apply for a trainee program, you must hold a Hospitality/Tourism Management degree and at least 1 year of work experience OR be a career professional of 5 or more years in a related field.
- Applicants with hotel management work experience preferred
- Fluent in English (reading, writing and speaking skills)
- Must be friendly, outgoing, organized, self-reliant, efficient and have computer skills
|Работна позиција:||Resort Management|
|Плата:||$880 per month|
|Локација на работа:||Estes Park, CO|