Company Description and Location:
Myrtle Beach is a top domestic tourist destination for Americans. With nearly 14 million visitors a year, 60 miles of warm & sandy beaches, an active nightlife, good restaurants, shopping, fishing, swimming, kayaking & more. Myrtle Beach hosts a lot of events such as concerts, sports, and we plan to provide barbecues and sports activities. Your work location is located 2 miles from the beach, you will not work on the beach itself.
Red Roof Inn is the go-to economy lodging choice, providing guests with an affordable stay in a clean, modern and comfortable room. Our coast-to-coast hotels are warm and welcoming and offer a value price without sacrificing the quality and convenience that travelers demand. Smart and stylish interior design makes guests feel at home.
Weekly working hours: avg. 30+h per week
Start Date/End Date: June 1st – 6th until August 14th – September 14th
- Advanced English level is required;
- Must arrive on time and start working according to DS dates;
- Housekeeping, Laundry, Houseman: Cleaning rooms, bathrooms, and living areas strip the bed of dirty linens, make beds with clean linens, dust, vacuum, clean refrigerators, clean microwaves, wipe down nightstands, phones, dressers, and televisions. Bathrooms will include removing all soiled terry and replace with clean fresh towels, clean toilet bowls, clean around outside of toilets and behind toilets, wipe down vanities and cleaning sinks, clean mirrors, replenish soaps, shampoos, ice buckets, tissues. Cleaning tubs by scrubbing bottom and sides and wiping all walls of the tub surround.
- Front Desk Agent represents the first point of contact with guests and handles all stages of a guest’s stay. A typical day as a hotel front desk agent involves registering/booking guests in and out of their rooms while accommodating any special requests
- Guest Services Agent/Breakfast Attendant: Solely responsible for the daily preparation and presentation of all food items served to guests. Responsible for the daily set up, upkeep, and breakdown of the daily continental breakfast bar, hot breakfast buffet, and coffee area.
- Training is paid the same wage and the length of training depends on how quickly you learn and are able to perform required duties at or above a satisfactory level;
- Shirt and name tag are provided by the employer. You must have closed-toed, non-skid shoes;
Housing and Transportation:
- Accommodation provided by the employer for free (onsite);
- Transportation – Students can walk or bike to go visit places.
|Работна позиција:||Hotel worker|
|Локација на работа:||Myrtle Beach|