Company Description and Location:
The beautiful scenic area close to the city and many attractions. There are many cultural activities and cultural neighborhoods including Mt Washington, Southside, & the waterfront. Home of Pirates baseball team & the Andy Warhol Museum.
Cranberry Township is a township in Butler County Pennsylvania and is one of the fastest-growing areas of the Pittsburgh metropolitan area. Cranberry includes just over 23 square miles. One reason for the rapid growth is its prime location. Situated at the intersection of two major Interstate highways, it is easily accessible from anywhere in the region. Travel time between Cranberry and downtown Pittsburgh is less than half an hour.
Weekly working hours: avg. 35h +
Start Date/End Date: May 17th – June 15th until September 8th – September 15th
- Intermediate English is required;
- Females only;
- Housekeeper: Cleaning guest rooms. Changing the linens, making the beds, cleaning the bathroom, dusting, vacuuming & or sweeping & mopping as appropriate.You may also be asked to assist in the laundry room operating the machines, folding the clean linens, taking clean linens to the rooms & returning with the dirty linens;
- Students will be working at the Islander Souvenirs. You may be asked to assist at Island Sports, Beach Mart or Third Coast Beach Company. All are very close together and the same ownership;
- Paid training and uniform provided;
- You should bring pants or long shorts that are black or khaki. Closed-toe, slip-resistant shoes such as sneakers. Must be solid black or white;
- Tips and overtime are available;
- Employer prefers you to not have a second job. If you do it must not interfere with primary employer;
Housing and Transportation:
- Housing is on site at no cost;
- 2 people per room;
- All rooms are furnished with 2 beds, desk, chair, fridge, microwave, TV, bathroom, internet.
- Transportation: You will live in a hotel room on the hotel property so you can walk to the office to start work;
|Локација на работа:||Cranberry Twp, PA|