Company Description and Location:
Work at the Ramada Bismarck hotel, conveniently located at the intersection of Highway 83 N (State Street) and Interstate 94, just minutes from the Bismarck Municipal Airport. The hotel is close to the State Capitol Building, Bismarck Civic Center, University of Mary and Bismarck State College. Bismarck is the capital of the U.S. state of North Dakota and the county seat of Burleigh County. It is the second most populous city in North Dakota after Fargo.
Weekly working hours: avg. 30h
Start Date/End Date: May 15th – May 30th till September 15th – 30th
- Intermediate English level is required;
- Must arrive on time and start working according to DS dates;
- Position requires cleaning the guest rooms, bending, walking, stooping, kneeling, scrubbing, stretching, able to lift up to 30 lbs, able to work with chemicals and have knowledge of basic housekeeping skills;
- Possible bonus of $2 per room, if cleaned 16 rooms per day;
- Uniform shirt is provided by the employer at a cost of $25, but refundable if returned. Students must bring black pants and tennis shoes;
- Available pick up from the airport if students arrive at Bismarck airport;
Housing and Transportation:
- Accommodation must arrange own, however, students will be given potential housing with an average cost of $100-125 per week.
- Transportation – preferable to use bicycle.
|Плата:||$10.50 per hour|
|Локација на работа:||Bismarck, ND|