Company Description and Location:
Spirit Lake is Iowa’s resort region and offers year-round recreation, with water sports in the summer sunshine and cold-weather activities such as the University of Okoboji Winter Games. There is easy access to art and theater events, family activities, shopping and dining, swimming, fishing, boating, horseback riding, as well as numerous campgrounds.
Located in Spirit Lake, Ramada Spirit Lake/Okoboji is close to Ranch Okoboji and Brooks Golf Club. This hotel is within the vicinity of Higgins Museum and Arnolds Park.
Weekly working hours: avg. 30h
Start Date/End Date: June 10th – 30th till September 3rd – 16th
- Intermediate English level is required;
- Must arrive on time and start working according to DS dates;
- Housekeeping: Duties will include, but not limited to: cleaning rooms and common areas, including bathrooms, toilets, and showers, changing linens, laundry, dusting, vacuuming and emptying trash, etc. Very physically demanding. Be prepared to stand, bend, and push a 50lb/23kg cart all day. Requires attention to detail, punctuality, and a great service attitude & team spirit;
- Training will be provided upon arrival;
- The employer will provide a work shirt. Please bring non-slip fully enclosed shoes, such as tennis shoes, hair tie (if hair is long), and black pants if possible;
- Available pick up from the airport if students arrive at Bismarck airport;
Housing and Transportation:
- Accommodation arranged by the employer at cost of $83.25 per week with refundable deposit upon arrival at cost of $333;
- Transportation – preferable to use a bicycle.
|Локација на работа:||Spirit Lake, IA|