Company Description and Location:
Summertime in Niagara Falls USA is packed with free outdoor concerts, festivals and events to keep you entertained. There are also many events and festivals in the fall and winter months that feature wine, food, and music. Enjoy the Niagara Falls State Park at any time of the year and experience over 400 acres of protected wildlife and lush landscape. Everybody will love the Niagara Falls USA experience that offers historical and exciting adventures and tours.
Radisson Hotel Niagara Falls-Grand Island provides a peaceful escape located on the banks of the upper Niagara River, only 15 minutes from Niagara Falls State Park and Buffalo, NY.
Weekly working hours: avg. 30+h per week
Start Date/End Date: June 1st -15th until September 1st – 30th
- Upper Intermediate English level is required;
- Must arrive on time and start working according to DS dates;
- Housekeeping: Cleaning around 15 rooms daily; 30-minutes to clean a checked out room,15-minutes to clean a stayover room, cleaning bathrooms, replacing linens, making beds, dusting, and vacuuming.
- There is a meal discount. $5.00 meals, tax included with a limited menu.
- Training is paid the same wage and the length of training depends on how quickly you learn and are able to perform required duties at or above a satisfactory level. No Sunday or Monday start days;
- All employees must wear a white short-sleeved polo shirt, black pants (no yoga pants or jeans). Closed-toed black or white comfortable sneakers;
Housing and Transportation:
- Accommodation provided by the employer at cost of $125 per week with refundable deposit upon arrival at cost of $150;
- Transportation – Bus and hotel shuttle pickup at a bus stop every morning and afternoon.
|Локација на работа:||Grand Island, NY|