Company Description and Location:
Qdoba Mexican Eats is a chain of fast casual restaurants in the United States and Canada serving Mexican-style cuisine. Qdoba serves burritos made in the San Francisco burrito style, and other foods such as tacos, quesadillas, chile con queso and Mexican gumbo. The restaurant fits into the “fast casual” category, offering both quick service and a higher quality of food than typical fast-food restaurants. Customers order by selecting an entrée then choosing its ingredients. All of the items are made in plain view of the customer. The chain’s current slogan is “We Live Food.” To distinguish itself from some of its competitors, Qdoba serves breakfast, and some locations are open 24 hours on weekends. Qdoba has also opened restaurants in non-traditional locations, such as directly on college campuses, and may participate in some college meal plans.
Minneapolis is the county seat of Hennepin County, and the larger of the Twin Cities, the 16th-largest metropolitan area in the United States. As of 2016, Minneapolis is the largest city in the state of Minnesota and 46th-largest in the United States, with an estimated population of 413,651. The Twin Cities metropolitan area consists of Minneapolis, its neighbor Saint Paul, and suburbs which together contain about 3.5 million people, the second-largest economic center in the Midwest, after Chicago
Weekly working hours: avg. 32h per week
Start Date/End Date: May 15th – June 1st until September 15th
- Advanced English level is required;
- Must arrive on time and start working according to DS dates;
- Line Cook: Complete opening and closing side work quickly and accurately. Greet all guests with an inviting smile and gracious hospitality. Produce Qdoba Mexican Eats food and beverage products for guest consumption. Quickly and accurately deliver all guests’ food & beverages within time standards of Qdoba Mexican Eats. Maintain clean workstations. Restock all goods in stations following “First-In First-Out” procedures to ensure quality.
- Line Server: Deliver efficient and courteous service. Monitors guests’ needs, ensure requests will be promptly delivered. Maintain current knowledge of the menu. Serve meals and drinks to guests according to established rules of etiquette. Performs duties to furnish great service. Present checks and process payments. Thanks guests with genuine appreciation. Acts in a professional and courteous manner. Exhibits a positive, outgoing personality. Positions will not be assigned until training is completed.
- Meals included
- The training paid at the hourly rate. Students may be trained in several different positions;
Housing and Transportation:
- Accommodation must arrange own, will be given leads. The approximate cost of housing is between $85 – $120 per week;
- Transportation – Walk or bike;
|Работна позиција:||Line Server; Cook|
|Плата:||$11.00 plus tips|
|Локација на работа:||Minneapolis|