Company Description and Location:
The town has a total area of 28.2 square miles. Yarmouth is bordered by Cape Cod Bay to the north, Dennis to the east, Nantucket Sound to the south, and Barnstable to the west. Yarmouth is approximately 75 miles (121 km) southeast of Boston. The Bass River and its tributaries make up the majority of the town’s border with Dennis. There are also several smaller ponds throughout the town. The Cape Cod Bay shore is marshy, with several creeks flowing into it. The town’s southern shore is known for its beaches, from the west jetty of the Bass River to Great Island, on the east and south sides of Hyannis Harbor. The town has no state forests or wildlife management areas, although there are many such natural, unprotected areas in town. The town is also the site of four golf courses, a rod and gun club, and a Boy Scout camp.
Pizazz Inc. is great beach store and gift shop! Excellent shop for beach items and Cape Cod gifts.
Weekly working hours: avg. 32h + per week
Start Date/End Date: June 1st until September 17th – 30th
- Advanced English required;
- Sales clerk: open store, help customers, restock, clean, cash register. For this position, you must be interested in multi-tasking and doing all the jobs as well as learning the business. You will be selling themed merchandise, souvenirs, & gifts. May also be using the cash register at times, stocking merchandise, and general cleaning. Must be friendly and outgoing, able to converse easily in English. Will be standing all your shift and walking around;
- Training is provided by the employer;
- No uniform, basic t-shirt, and pants;
Housing and Transportation:
- Housing is provided by the employer at cost of $125 per month;
- $125 housing deposit needed;
- Transportation: Walk, Bike, Public transport ($1.50 per ride);
|Работна позиција:||Sales Clerk|
|Локација на работа:||South Yarmouth|