Company Description and Location:
Pickles Pub offers laid-back, rustic hangout with pool tables, featuring pub fare & craft draft beer, with live music.
Ocean City is a resort town in the U.S. state of Maryland between the Atlantic Ocean and Isle of Wight Bay. It features miles of beach and a wooden boardwalk lined with restaurants, shops, and hotels.
Weekly working hours: avg. 32h per week
Start Date/End Date: May 20th until September 15th
- Advanced English level is required;
- Must arrive on time and start working according to DS dates;
- Hostess-Greet and welcome guests. Answer restaurant questions about items such as menu, table, and seating. Take guests to the table once it becomes available. $10.10/hr;
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time and work in a fast-paced environment;
- Neat in appearance, and a pleasant personality;
- Must wear black or khaki pants and black non-slip closed-toe shoes;
- Training provided;
Housing and Transportation:
- Accommodation provided by the sponsor at a cost of average $125 per week ($250 refundable deposit); The sponsor has a special plan for paying rent in several installments;
- Public transportation, bicycle (with a helmet), or walking are available options for navigating Ocean City.