Company Description and Location:
PGN Crabhouse is a casual seasonal seafood stop for steamed crabs, with all-you-can-eat specials. Ocean City is a resort town in the U.S. state of Maryland between the Atlantic Ocean and Isle of Wight Bay. It features miles of beach and a wooden boardwalk lined with restaurants, shops, and hotels.
Weekly working hours: avg. 32h+ per week
Start Date/End Date: May 15th – June 15th until September 15th
- Advanced English level is required;
- Must arrive on time and start working according to DS dates;
- Kitchen Helper-Perform various tasks in the kitchen such as assisting with food preparation and dishwashing, in a fast-paced environment $10.10.
- Server/Busser– Wait on tables by taking orders and bringing drinks. Sets and clears tables. Additional duties as assigned $3.63.
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time, bend, lift and push without difficulty.
- Must be able to perform a variety of tasks and work in a fast-paced restaurant.
- Training provided;
Housing and Transportation:
- Accommodation provided by the sponsor at a cost of $125 per week ($250 refundable deposit); The sponsor has a special plan for paying rent in several installments;
- Public transportation, bicycle (with a helmet), or walking are available options for navigating Ocean City.
|Работна позиција:||Restaurant worker|
|Плата:||$3.63 - $10.10 per hour|
|Локација на работа:||Ocean City, MD|