Company Description and Location:
Olive Garden is an American casual dining restaurant chain specializing in Italian-American cuisine. Myrtle Beach is a top domestic tourist destination for Americans. With nearly 14 million visitors a year, 60 miles of warm & sandy beaches, an active nightlife, good restaurants, shopping, fishing, swimming, kayaking & more. Your work location is located 2 miles from the beach, you will not work on the beach itself.
Weekly working hours: avg. 32h per week
Start Date/End Date: May 15th – June 20th until August 22nd – September 6th
- Advanced English level is required;
- Must arrive on time and start working according to DS dates;
- Server: Duties include but are not limited to learning menu, taking food & beverage orders, taking orders from customers, serving customers, cleaning, side work. You must complete training before you can become a server.You must speak and read English at an advanced level. Please be aware that you will be working in a fine dining restaurant and you must be very well mannered and polite.
- Dishwasher: Duties include: operating the industrial dishwasher, Wash glassware and other implements by hand when necessary, empty and clean all trash receptacles, ability to operate industrial machinery and carry loads up to 20, lbs and willingness to work in hot, humid environment and on your feet for 8-hour shifts is a must.
- Discounted meals;
- Paid training;
- You must have slip-resistant shoes, black dress shirt, and pants (NO Jeans);
Housing and Transportation:
- Accommodation assisted by the employer at a cost of $99 per week. Deposit required at a cost of $188 due at arrival – refundable;
- Transportation – Walk or bike.
|Работна позиција:||Server, Dishwasher|
|Плата:||$2.13 - $11.00 per hour|
|Локација на работа:||Myrtle Beach, SC|