Company Description and Location: Dunkin’ Donuts is the world’s leading baked goods and coffee chain, serving more than 3 million customers each and every day. True to the name, they offer 50+ varieties of donuts but also can be enjoyed dozens of premium beverages, bagels, breakfast sandwiches and other baked goods. Job positions are offered at the Old Orchard Beach and Saco in Maine.
Weekly working hours: avg. 35h – 40h per week (possible overtime)
Start Date/End Date: May 15th– June 25th till September 1st– 15th
- Advanced English level is required;
- Must arrive on time and start working according to DS dates;
- The primary responsibilities include operating cash registers, greeting customers, taking food and drink orders, and completing transactions. Dunkin’ Donuts team members also regularly clean workstations, brew and grind coffee, restock cups and food items, assist bakers and help clean the restaurant by sweeping, mopping, removing trash and cleaning bathrooms. You are required work on foot for long periods of time. Applicants should possess excellent verbal communication skills and basic computer and mathematics skills.
- Donuts with 50% off;
- Training provided at a regular rate;
- Uniform cost varies. The employer will provide company hat, apron, and name badge;
- Students should have non-slip shoes. You will also need to bring blue jeans and a white polo style shirt with a short sleeved shirt. Shirts must be white solid white, have a collar, turtleneck or mock turtleneck, can be button up or pullover, cannot be open more than 3 inches below base of neckline or see-through;
Housing and Transportation:
- Accommodation provided at cost of $110 per week. (Refundable deposit of $200 is required);
- Transportation – You can walk/ride a bike to work, beach, library, food, and fun.
|Работна позиција:||Team Member|
|Плата:||$11.00 per hour|
|Локација на работа:||Old Orchard Beach & Saco, ME|