Company Description and Location:
Our seaside community boasts a diverse and large population of up to 75,000 in the summer as it hosts vacationers from all over the United States but primarily from New England and the mid-Atlantic states, Canada and Europe looking to enjoy our miles-long stretch of fine beach, clean ocean water and all the attractions that Old Orchard Beach has to offer. Old Orchard Beach is a very interesting town during summer months with organized events and 7 miles long sandy beach. Portland is close by, and Boston is around 2 hours train ride away.
The Old Orchard Beach Inn is a historic restoration of the original Ye Olde Staples Inn that was built in the 1730s. An extensive Continental Breakfast is served each morning. Guests enjoy a short 3-minute walk to the famous Old Orchard Beach Pier in the center of the 7-mile beach. The Old Orchard Beach Inn was accepted to the National Register of Historic Places in 1987. This is a high-end luxury inn with high-end clientele.
Weekly working hours: avg. 32h + per week
Start Date/End Date: June 1st – 10th until September 15th – 30th;
- Intermediate to Advanced English level is required;
- Resort worker: Job duties include but are not limited to: cleaning the guest rooms, public areas of the inn (including outside maintenance, which is a male position) and help with the preparation of breakfast and assisting throughout and then cleaning when it has ended.
- Paid hourly training;
- Students must maintain a neat, clean appearance. Closed-toe shoes. No tank top or half shirts. Conservative appearance;
Housing and Transportation:
- Accommodation is provided by the sponsor at cost of $120 per week;
- $200 refundable deposit due upon arrival;
- Transportation: Walk, Bike;
|Работна позиција:||Resort worker|
|Локација на работа:||Old Orchard Beach, ME|