Company Description and Location:
The iconic Ocean Resort Casino sits on the New Jersey Boardwalk and is the tallest building in Atlantic City, offering unparalleled ocean
views from each of its 1,399 guest rooms and suites.
Atlantic City is an exciting beach town on the Jersey Shore. Stroll along the famous boardwalk with its numerous amusements and eateries or visit the historic, Absecon Lighthouse, New Jersey’s tallest lighthouse. Beach and water-based activities including parasailing, charter fishing, and tall ship cruises. 8 casinos and premier nightclubs, featuring DJs like Tiesto. Close proximity to New York, Philadelphia, & Washington DC.
Weekly working hours: avg. 30h per week
Start Date/End Date: June 1st – 22nd until September 3rd – September 28th
- Intermediate English is required;
- Housekeeping: Clean rooms and bathrooms, including toilets and showers; change linens, dust, vacuum carpets and clean mirrors, bathroom, and furniture with chemicals, empty trash. / $13.00
- Cook: cooking meals, checking ingredients for freshness, and arranging and garnishing the dishes/ $12.00
- Food & Beverage Team Member: Baristas, Host, Fast Food Cashier / $12.00
- Participants will be issued uniforms. Participants will need to purchase black, non-skid, close-toed shoes. You must have skid-resistant shoes to work. Your employer will provide the full uniform.
- The training paid at the hourly rate.
Housing and Transportation:
- Accommodation must arrange own
- Transportation – Walking
|Работна позиција:||Housekeeping Attendant|
|Локација на работа:||Atlantic City, NJ|