Company Description and Location:
Welcome to the Motel 6 family! We are glad you have chosen to work with us. As a leader in the hospitality industry, Motel 6/Studio 6 is committed to meeting our guests’ expectations for a clean comfortable room at the best price of any national chain. We are leaders in the industry and believe that our team members should be treated with the same concern, respect and caring attitude we expect you to show our guests.
South Lake Tahoe is located at the southern end of beautiful Lake Tahoe, high up in the Sierra mountains. Over 200,000 tourists can visit Lake Tahoe in a busy weekend. Ski resorts are all around the lake. The city of South Lake Tahoe offers shopping, cultural activities, plus many outdoor activities like skiing, snowmobiling, cross country skiing, etc.
Weekly working hours: avg. 32h + per week
Start Date/End Date: May 15th – June 15th until September 5th – September 15th
- Upper Intermediate English required;
- Housekeeper: Duties include: clean rooms and grounds as assigned by the Head Housekeeper or manager, and function as member of the Clean Team. Includes bathrooms, such as toilets & showers, changing linens, laundry, dusting, vacuuming, & emptying trash. Restock guest rooms with linens, bathroom supplies, etc. Very physically demanding. Be prepared to stand, bend, and push a 50lb/22kg cart all day. Requires attention to detail, punctuality, and a great service attitude & team spirit;
- Paid training period;
- Overtime might be possible, not a guarantee;
- Company will provide uniform;
Housing and Transportation:
- Housing is provided at cost of $58-$65 per week;
- No housing deposit needed;
- Housing is on site;
|Плата:||10.50 per hour|
|Локација на работа:||South Lake Tahoe, CA|